Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

The morning presentation. Santa came!





Dad Ordyna used to say to Paul: "Seeing you open presents is a present enough".

This year we had a little taste of that saying. It was so fun watching the kids. We had the batteries, tape and screwdriver ready. This marks the first Christmas all by ourselves. We made Julie's pumpkin waffles with buttermilk syrup. Jamie made them for us in Dallas. They are so yummy. It was a Merry Christmas.



14 comments:

Cami said...

I think that is so great to have christmas morning with just your little fam. I bet is was so special and fun. Even though you missed your fams I'm sure! By the way, is your blog not private anymore? It shows up on my google reader again, which I love.

Lisa said...

Hope the Ordyna's had a great holiday this year in Oxford. It looks like it was all princesses and cars. Hope you adults got something as well. Happy 2009.

*liSa* said...

Nice try Cyndi. I saw you hiding on the couch. Always trying to advoid morning pictures! haha
Pumpkin waffles sounds delicious!

Lisa said...

Hey - you should post the recipe - they sound so good. What's with your turtleneck over your face? You are too beautiful to hide!

Bob and Julie said...

What a FUN Christmas!! It truly is magical watching those cute little faces!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pumpkin waffles...they are truly DELISH!! It's that blasted fattening syrup that makes it. I seriously LOVE that stuff...could possibly drink it :)..nah...:) Definitely post the recipe for your friends.

oh yeah...I totally saw you on the couch too. You are so dang cute!

alisafye said...

Your Christmas looks so festive and merry!
And yes, we all see you on the couch.

Hill Call said...

Cute cute Kiddies!!! I can't believe you found my blog you are so funny! I miss you! I hope you had a great holiday!

Rick and Angie said...

oh how cute! isn't it the best feeling?

Stacey said...

I love that picture of your family. you look great...as always :) what a fun christmas. miss you! Oh, did you make those stockings? I need the pattern!!! I love them. stace

jaordyna said...

Wow, did Santa ever come?! That looks like a party! What cutie kids.

Tina said...

Emilie's 2-1/2 year-old Christmas was one of our best ever. You are making life long memories that you'll treasure! These ones on your own will become very dear.

Janice said...

Yum.. Pumpkin waffles! I agree that just seeing your kids open presents is enough. Kris and I get so excited to see the boys open all of their gifts!! Glad you had a merry christmas.

Holly said...

So fun! I love Christmas! Dad's quote is so true. Giving is what truly makes Christmas wonderful. How we miss you!

Marianne said...

What a fun looking Christmas!!!