Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gigi's visit

Playing hide-n-seek


Our Gigi came last week for her Spring Break. April is SUCH a nice time to visit. The weather was perfect. We stayed busy playing outside, going to parks, library, lunches, reading books, baths and chatting that we hardly took pictures.

The kids LOVED having her. For the first time I realized how much I AM like my mom. We even sound the same. I love you mom. Thank you for coming.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun - she looks so young! You have great genes - no wonder you are so beautiful! Glad you had a great visit. No pictures is a sign of lots of fun!

Bob and Julie said...

Ohhhh...she made it!! Your mom seriously looks amazing!! I love you both!! I want to come out and visit soooo bad!!!

Okay...so I finally posted on my blog...phew! I love your gentle reminder...you and Jamie got me jumping!!

Kelly Fam said...

You are a lot like mom. It's funny. I love all the pictures, but especially like the first one. Eden's face is to die for, and david digging in the gold mine. (like always). I love the one where they are giggling on the floor. I can just hear their cute little laughs.

Kim said...

I love GiGi too! She's so great.
Congrats on a girl!!!! My eyes are teary for you.

*liSa* said...

I'm glad the weather was good for one of us! haha It looked like a fun visit. i know what you mean when you say you are like mom. i have noticed the same things when i go home. I'm already acting like mom!

jaordyna said...

Yep, you look lots like your mom and I imagine it's not the only resemblence. She must be awesome!