The majority of you (including myself) guessed wrong! It's a GIRL. I am not disclosing my perfect girl name yet...I don't want to commit to anything or get other opinions so soon.
Oh we are sooo thrilled for you! Kambree will probably want to come LIVE at your "girly" house! So glad that another "Ordyna" home has more gals then guys--that just doesn't happen too often! We can't wait to meet the little lady! Love you!
Yippee!!! Congrats on the estrogen headed your way. Sorry, Paul, you are now outnumbered - you and Ben can whine about it together while the girls paint their fingernails.
12 comments:
yeah, more pink
Congrats! That's so exciting!!
I'm glad I went with my instinct...Congrats to you and Paul (and to the new big brother and sister)!
Oh we are sooo thrilled for you! Kambree will probably want to come LIVE at your "girly" house! So glad that another "Ordyna" home has more gals then guys--that just doesn't happen too often! We can't wait to meet the little lady! Love you!
Yippee!!! Congrats on the estrogen headed your way. Sorry, Paul, you are now outnumbered - you and Ben can whine about it together while the girls paint their fingernails.
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting...now you guys can really start to plan!
oh I'm so excited for you! You get to pull out all the pink girlie baby outfits! So much fun.
Congrats - how exciting! i don't blame you for not saying names - we kept ours a secret until a couple weeks before and it was great!
congrats cyndi!!! i know you would be happy with either because you are the best mom in the world!!
i hope you don't take any of my girls names. i already have dibs on some names! I can't wait to hear the name you have picked out
How exciting!! How fun for Eden to have a sister not too far from her age. Congrats!!
Post a Comment