Saturday, April 11, 2009

Silent

Paul put the kids to bed tonight. He told them to stay in their beds (we always give a lengthy lecture about staying in bed). Several minutes later we heard the speaker from David's car say: "buzz lighter to the rescue". David had compromised himself and was now in trouble!

Paul went in the room and couldn't find David. Eden was already asleep so he didn't want to turn on the light. He was no where to be found? Mysterious?

I felt under the bed and looked in the closet (assuming I would hear little giggles, breathing...something).

Then we saw it.......his little hand holding the door open while he hid behind the door.

How did he remain silent? I would have been giggling seeing my parents on their hands and knees searching for me.

6 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

these kids are tricky. Josie shut herself in one of the linen closets one day. Luckily I had seen her climb in there. She didn't make a peep! After a few minutes of me doing some other things, i remembered she was "hiding". but I had to think about it for a minute. I would have been giggling my head of too.

Steven and Kristin said...

That's too funny! He's very sneaky! I laughed at the visual image of you guys searching and him watching you!

The Sullengers said...

That is so funny! What a good hider

Jay and JoAnn said...

He looks like a little boy! He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to give everyone a big hug!

Bob and Julie said...

He is so dang clever!! He must have gotten that little gene from you. Paul got busted ALL the time...even when he was the innocent one. He never could figure out how to hide or scram fast enough.

Funny, funny little guy you have there. I'm going to have to be careful if I ever have to babysit him!...He's the next James Bond...next he'll be hangin from the light fixture.

jaordyna said...

What a cutie!
Hey, we got your card in the mail the other day. You didn't have to reimburse one, you totally earned them both!!! Thanks for thinking of us anyway.
Love you guys!!