Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Guessing game

Next week we are going to find out the GENDER of this baby! I have been thinking it was a boy but the other night I decided on the PERFECT girls name. Now I really hope it's a girl because names are the hardest part for me.

Boy or Girl...what do you think?

14 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

who knows? Just when you think it's one, it turns out to be the other. I want to know what your perfect Girl name is.

Lisa said...

Me too on the perfect name! I will guess BOY. Because you already know the perfect girl name, it will be a boy, just to add some drama into your life. Can't wait to hear!

Just the 4 of us. said...

O my, I think boy but i know you want a girl so good luck! Some reason i cant add you on my blog.
Are you private? if so invite me my email is jenngriffin04@yahoo.com

Valerie said...

I am thinking . . . boy. (Save the perfect girl name and use it on one of your next girls!)

Cami said...

Don't know, of course. I have a 50/50 chance, so I say boy - a close playmate for David. We want to know the name list!
by the way-that bedtime story of David is hilarious!

Rick and Angie said...

GIRL!!!!

Jamie said...

Oooooo...I'm gonna go with BOY. It would be just like fate to send you a boy when you've got the perfect girl name! :) You better post ASAP next week!

Steven and Kristin said...

One of each? Just teasing! It wouldn't be out of the ordinary in this family, though! I hope you let us know as soon as you find out! How exciting!

Tina said...

twins, one of each....i win!

Bob and Julie said...

First...what's the name?? Is it Julie?? Maybe, Julieisgreat? Hmmmm.....well, I can't decide until I know if I like the name or not....ha!! just joking. okayyy...let's see....hmmmmm...weeelll...du,du,du.....jimminy....I've almost got it...riiight there...Nope...I have not clue! I can't wait to find out:)

Leah said...

I'll say GIRL.

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

I am going with BOY!! Can't wait to find out!

Janice said...

i hope you are feeling good! I am wondering what the girls name is too. I think maybe boy??? do you have any boys names in mind?

Sarah said...

just like you i have a great girl name picked out- the boy names are hard for me!! congrats on finding out the sex!!