Sunday, April 5, 2009

Olive Garden has done it.


Several months ago I pouted when Outback Steak House took their chocolate tower off their menu. I have been sad about it until now.


Chocolate Ciottoli Cake
Dark chocolate cobblestone cake chunks layered with chocolate mousse and a soft brownie topped with hazelnuts.


This is my perfect dessert. One you only need a few bites of. One I could never make at home. Try it.



I promise my next post won't be about cake, or gagging or bad hair cuts. Remember I don't even really like chocolate while pregnant. Yes, that happens with all my pregnancies. My desire for sweets subside while my desire to sleep increases.

5 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Well, I'm excited for you for the day when this dessert will actually taste good to you!

Nana said...

Yum that picture makes me want to recreate the dessert at home. I think I might try! Poor alex he will have to be my ginnie pig!

Kelly Fam said...

ohh, that does look yummy. We'll have to try that together when you come out. I'm making a list of things we have to do and try when you come out.

Rick and Angie said...

Lovely. I sure love their pumpkin cheesecake during the holidays...mmmm.

Bob and Julie said...

You really do have to stop this....every time I log on you TOTALLY ruin my diet!! Don't you remember that I gain weight from smelling lemon water? Looking at pictures doubles the pounds!!