Pain, Pain and more pain. This is SO uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling this way with my other two pregnancies. I will be relieved to ACTUALLY be in labor (even though that means more pain). The baby is still high which causes intense and annoying heart burn. Today I blew dry my hair only after to throw up. Maybe it was the standing, the heat or could it be the physical exercise of using a round brush? How sad is that! Paul keeps lecturing me about taking it easy. My nesting mode is back. I am in pain whether I lay on the couch or scrub the tub...so why just lay around?
It isn't THAT bad, I just like to complain. Tonight I walked around our block. I looked at my stomach, it is a hard basketball. It sways with my inflated hips. Can it get any bigger?
Here's what else has been going on...
David flying his jet with straw wings.
7 comments:
The pain will be so worth it before long. My third was also my most painful toward the end... she was also my biggest baby by far. I remember feeling so light in the hospital after I had her-- I could get up and walk without grimacing through the first few steps.
David in a dress makes me laugh. I actually wouldn't have noticed if not for the sidenote!
Eden is as cute as ever! She's practicing all those cute faces she makes!
Hang in there! We can't wait to hear about your new little arrival!
Ohhhh...hang in there little Cyndi. I am sooo sorry. That curl brush really is harder than it looks!! I seriously think that picture of Eden and the mirror is hilariously classic. She is so dang cute. I also LOVE the creativity of wing expansion by David. Clever...although, we do need to figure out some other line of clothing for him....think, think, think...aha!...go get him some oversized Ole Miss football shirts that he'll "think" are dresses:)We love you guys and can't wait for the new Ordyna!
Good luck this next week with having a new baby - can't wait to find out the name and to see how life with three is!
Oh my goodness Cyndi, I'm so sorry! Pregnancy can be so painful. You seriously look so cute though (even with your headless pic)! Your legs are still sexy! I remember asking my dr. once if it was possible to get any bigger. He assured me it was. I cried. I will be thinking of you and hoping that the little lady joins us soon! She has such adorable siblings to play with! Hurry up!
I know how you feel with the pain! Good thing I didn't have to go full term with my twins. I'm excited for you to get that baby here. Good luck and hang in there.
Emily had her baby on Sept 24th, and I guess Mandy did too, but I don't know when.
Love ya!!
I'm sure by the time you read this you will have her allready!!! I had Bryson on Sep 20 - so I know exactly how you are feeling!!! It will ALL be over soon and lucky you, you get to hold your precious little girl any moment...while I wait another 3 1/2 months in misery...ha ha ha!!! And maybe David feels left out he is going to be the only boy, so he decided to put on some dresses... :0)
I'm hoping your in the hospital right now!!!
If not, good luck these next few days! Hang in there girl! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment