I like your mumu dress. It looks very comfy. Is this one you made? Great job! i think you've grown in the last 1/2 week. what do you think? We are ready for you to have this sweet baby girl.... and i know you are too!
WOW, you are almost there! In fact you may have already had the baby by the time you read this. So exciting! I LOVE the family picture on the beach. You are so beautiful pregnant Cyndi. Good luck in the upcoming weeks!
Hoping everything goes well. You look BEAUTIFUL. It's funny how you forget that uncomfortable huge feeling when it's all said and done. Have a good birth, and I can't wait to hear about it!
I'm loving the new blog look. You are brave to do family pictures while you are preg, but you look great! I'm going to watch you closely. Can't wait to hear!
6 comments:
I like your mumu dress. It looks very comfy. Is this one you made? Great job! i think you've grown in the last 1/2 week. what do you think? We are ready for you to have this sweet baby girl.... and i know you are too!
WOW CyndY! you are big! Are you sure there is only one child in your womb? maybe there are two or just maybe there are three?
WOW, you are almost there! In fact you may have already had the baby by the time you read this. So exciting! I LOVE the family picture on the beach. You are so beautiful pregnant Cyndi. Good luck in the upcoming weeks!
Hoping everything goes well. You look BEAUTIFUL. It's funny how you forget that uncomfortable huge feeling when it's all said and done. Have a good birth, and I can't wait to hear about it!
I'm loving the new blog look. You are brave to do family pictures while you are preg, but you look great! I'm going to watch you closely. Can't wait to hear!
Let me guess,...you made that adorable dress you're wearing? Hang in there girl,...your almost to the finish line! =0)
Post a Comment