The last two weeks I have been going full steam ahead. It was the craziness feeling, my body could not stop moving. I had projects and lists, I never sat down. Three days ago this is what I did:
* Showered and dressed ( with blow-dryed hair...which is a major accomplishment)
* 7 loads of laundry (folded and put away...another major accomplishment)* Scrubbed and mopped the whole downstairs.
* Deep cleaned both bathrooms.
* Organized all the kids toys.
* Prepared and cleaned up all three meals.*Washed downstairs walls
*Washed kid's room walls
*Hung pictures
* Grocery shopped
* Watched 20 minutes of Willy Wonka (the kids love the part when Violet becomes a blueberry)
* Prepared Sharing time lesson* Bathed and put kids to bed
* Made Eden a Halloween shirt & skirt outfit
That night in bed my body ACHED. I was in total and utter pain. My house was sparkling clean and I was ready for labor....
I tossed and turned in pain all night (not labor pains though). The next morning my "nesting" urge was gone...just gone. I burnt it out. I overloaded my precious NESTING gift.
Please come back! I promise I will be nice and gentle to you. I won't go crazy. Just let me have the energy and motivation to get my house back to the way it was three days ago. It only takes three days to erase all that cleaning and laundry.
Until it comes back I will cuddle with my David. I love my David. He has got to be the cutest little boy ever! (excuse the huge belly, tired eyes and crazy hair...what do you expect?)
7 comments:
HOLY COW WOMAN!
How early did you get up in the morning to accomplish so many projects?
I love those days where you just can't stop moving and at the end of the day your body is aching with satisfaction!
Thanks for putting my shirt back in my closet so i could bring it to college! haha
Yes i'm very jealous of your grand canyon neck. Your neck is so deep you could eat ceral out of it! ;p
lOve you!
what the what!! what was that comment that sister lisa made about you neck. I didn't notice anything silly about it. were you trying not to have double chin and stretching your neck. hee hee. I wish i could get some of that nesting energy. I hate being tired and having no engery. It bugs me. but sometimes your so dagome tired you can't help it.
-- wal mart was good today. the first thing I saw was two girls in their pj bottoms and plain long shirts to match. I laughed!
Wow! I am amazed you got all that stuff done. I'm sorry your body punished you for it! I hope your house magically gets as clean as it was three days ago!
Cuddlebugs are the greatest!
I love this post! Isn't it funny how rare energy is when you are so close to delivering. All I can say is you look great and are a great person, so who cares if your house is messy again? Hope you just take it easy and have a great last few days. Love you guys.
You are super woman!!!
I think you discovered the real "nesting"...find your little chickies and gather them under your wings and just relax in your nice cozy nest. I'm always impressed with all you do. You're an amazing mom and woman!!
Baahaahaa! You are funny:)
Post a Comment