Paul said: "If you stick your tongue out again, I am going to pull it out and eat it." (now you know where she gets her silliness from)
Eden laughed and of course stuck her tongue out. So, Paul leaned over and grabbed her tongue. Eden cried and ran upstairs.
Two minutes later she came downstairs laughing and said, "Daddy, my tongue is still there."
4 comments:
Cyn- I need your phone number, while blog stalking you is fun, it leaves something to be desired, like what you will name this daughter of yours...is it Hillary, that is so sweet of you! Pls email me your number k. hillcall@yahoo.com. I love you and your belly!
Yeah when Br. Wells asked to speak to me I got a little scared! I am just starting to enjoy the music and I'm getting to know the kids better. Then I was shocked thinking another calling wow the lord must really think I like stress! But I think it will be fun, I don't know how fun I am or what to do but I think I will do my best! Oh and yes I'm feeling better I found some antibiotics to take and with that and the other cough medicen maybe it will help. good luck with the nesting I remember that urg.
Eden is so much fun! So glad your tongue is still there! :)
Love your renamed blog and picture!
Post a Comment