A drummer in your future maybe? Or, maybe a boy who likes to make noise? Do Ordyna boys come quiet? Is that possible? Definitely not in my house!
What a handful you have!!! They are a bunch of little monkeys!!! So funny though!!!
OH boy!!! The other day I was trying to go to sleep and kept hearing these pounding noises...come to find out, after a few days of thinking I'm crazy... our neighbor has decided to take up drumming. Thrilling :) I can see the future for you now! Ha!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A drummer in your future maybe? Or, maybe a boy who likes to make noise? Do Ordyna boys come quiet? Is that possible? Definitely not in my house!
What a handful you have!!! They are a bunch of little monkeys!!! So funny though!!!
OH boy!!! The other day I was trying to go to sleep and kept hearing these pounding noises...come to find out, after a few days of thinking I'm crazy... our neighbor has decided to take up drumming. Thrilling :) I can see the future for you now! Ha!
Post a Comment