Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sewing

Lately, I have really enjoyed myself behind my Singer. Just simple and fun projects:

Cradle sheet & bumper for baby girl.

Burp cloths


Embellishments to some of Eden's baby clothes. I needed to cover a few stains and logos (one was Christmas themed), plus it adds a little spice. I think the striped outfit was cousin Aubryn's outfit in the hospital.

I have never prepared a "going home outfit" but this time I did.

I bought a skirt pdf pattern on Esty. I am now obsessed with skirts. Skirts, skirts and more skirts. They are so easy. Here is one skirt and a dress I whipped up.

11 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

i love, love my skirt. thanks for getting the sewing bug.... i love it. you have done some amazing things. I love the bumpers and crib sheet... i still cannot believe you made them. I love the the dress too.

Nana said...

You are soo talented! I love all the stuff you make and you always look so cute on sunday!

Steven and Kristin said...

WOW! WOW! Do you want to come get started on my sewing pile? Poor Katelyn, I made her a skirt, cut out the jacket, and it's still on my dresser along with some pj pants, doll clothes, and on and on. I am way impressed with you making even the crib sheet. I could go on and on... it's all SO cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures! It's very motivating! Your skirt and dress are so cute too!

Janice said...

you are so handy and talented! I have never pulled my machine out of the box. you have me motivated to pull it out and figure out how to use it. hope you are feeling good.. you look great :)

Rick and Angie said...

Those are so so cute Cyndi!!!

Marianne said...

Wow!!! YOu have been busy...everything looks so cute. I wish like crazy we were living across the street and I would get to hold the newborn all the time!!!! (you know, to help you out..hee hee!).

Sarah said...

WOW Miss creative!! You did a great job on the little outfits and I especially love the dresses! I might have you make me a few burp cloths once the babe is here...they are too cute!!

Bob and Julie said...

Wow!! You must be in the "nesting" period...man...where are you getting your energy!! First the amazing family reunion DVD and now all these WONDERFUL clothes and bedding. You are amazing! They all look so wonderful and adorable!

tiffany said...

you are amazing! so cute!!

jaordyna said...

Wow, Cyndi! You're amazing! What cute fabric you've found. The burp cloths look so fun. Way to use you're time! How are you not just laying on the couch trying to muster enough energy for the day to day stuff? Amazing!

Holly said...

Oh you are so talented! I remember the adorable burp cloths you sent me when the twins were born. I loved them so much and used them again and again and again! Someday I need to spend a few days with you and soak up all your knowledge!