
Today you woke up crying so I crawled into bed with you and we snuggled. You went back to sleep and I stared at you. Three years ago you were born. You were the perfect baby. It seems like so long ago. The last 4 months you have really grown up. You are speaking clearly. For lunch we went to your favorite place of ALL time..."the
chicken place" (
is what you call Chick Fil A). Your
prayers sound something like this: "Heaven Father, umm...mumble, mumble...Church, go to chicken place, Jesus, mumble...Eden, David, Mom, Dad, Roof...mumble, mumble, AMEN."
This picture describes you perfectly. I can never keep you clothed, playing with trains or cars and smiling big for the camera. You always 'over do' your smile. You like to chomp your teeth and chase Eden around pretending to bite her. Eden screams and it usually ends in tears because someone has thrown something. I would be scared too...look at those pointy teeth.

Although Ruthie has taken your spot as the baby you don't mind. You can buckle your own car seat and have gone pee in the potty once. You like to say, "I can't do it" when we ask you to do something. I know you
can do them, you are strong and capable. You have an understanding of what is right and wrong. You heed to my voice in danger. Without you, Dad would be so sad. Yesterday you two watched videos of airplanes on YouTube, it made Dad so happy and he commented "I'm so happy I have a son". We love you forever, Day Day.
2 comments:
That is the cutest little smile! He makes such a classic little boy. What lucky children to have such caring parents!
Such a cute toothy grin! He is oh so boy and oh so adorable!
Post a Comment