You love doing your hair...your way. You will spend several minutes in the bathroom fiddling and then come out and say, "how do you like my hair, mommy?". You still love dresses and have perfected some ballet moves. You absolutely love baby Ruthie. You beg for me to let her sleep with you. When talking to her, you use a sweet, high pitch voice. You usually copy whatever I say: " hi sweetie, give me a smile...you're so pretty."
You like to tell me: "I have an idea..." or "how about this idea..." or "Here's an idea...". You are very conscience of phrases and words. You correct Dad and others who say "oh my gosh" to say "oh my goodness". I smile inside because you get a serious face and say, "Mom, we can't say that." When someone says stupid or shut up on TV. David teases, pokes, tackles and throws things at you. I think he does it because he likes you :). Recently you guys have been hitting each other. You are maturing and sometimes understand that he is younger and learning.
You like to whisper things in my ear. You also enjoy cooking and baking. You like to stand on a chair and help measure, pour and stir.
You are particular and like to have things a certain way. If you had it your way, you would get ALL of my attention. Daily you say: "mommy, watch me...with two eyes!"
You have so much of your father in you. You have the same pouty face.
4 comments:
Oh I love your sweet kids! Happy Birthday from the Blaus! We KNOW it was wonderful because you are a wonderful family. It is so fun to see them so big. In my head David is forever 18 months, so it is wierd to see him so old and Eden is forever dancing in front of the Barbie movies, I just can't believe time goes so fast.
Cyndi, you are such a great mom. I loved reading the tribute to your little ones. They are so sweet.
Cute, cute! She looks so pretty in her stylish little dress. Her hair has grown out lots since summer. Happy Birthday Eden! What a fantastic girl!
Such a fun little girl! We'd take her in our house in an instant! She'd make me smile all day long!
Post a Comment