Things we only do on vacation...
1. Walk back 8 blocks just to get our picture taken with a Jester statue.
2. Ride the transportation ferry because our kids want to go on a boat and we are not about to spend $50 for the cruise ferry.
6. Let David ride the train 2 times because he was so darn cute trying to reason with Paul. He told him: "One more time dad, ok? Just one more time."(as he holds up his little pointer finger )
Other highlights:
- Having a drunk, homeless man laugh at Paul who is trying to take a picture of Eden & David smiling.
-Listening to a really gross, stinky old man tell us his family's secret for crying babies...peppermint & spring water.
- Paying $56 in parking...have you ever?
- Riding the trolley just for 3 blocks because David kept blowing kisses and begging us to ride it.
-Watching people try to calculate our kids...twins?...How could they possibly have 3?
-Eden loving being the big sister. She is such a helper.
* Being together as a family. We did it! Paul and I feel accomplished and exhausted.
10 comments:
What a vacation!!! 56 bucks for parking!!! Argh!!! We'll make sure to remember that if we ever go there. That's nuts.
No picture of you in a sports bra, undies and an over-sized t-shirt? What is this some kind of joke?
Only a best mom who loves her kids dearly would do something like that! I think I would make my husband jump in the pool with the kids! haha
Love ya!
Mom & I would go back to New Orleans in a heart beat just to go to the Cafe Du Monde at Jackson Square. We're so happy you experienced that wonderful city.
Oh how fun! What an adorable family you have! We want to vacation with you!
Cyndi your family is so cute!! Sounds like a great family vacation.
Oh my goodness I love new orleans! It's so much fun, I wish I knew you were going. We went for mother's day. And yes I have payed $90 for parking, but only b/c it was 30 a night and the hotel was cheap! I haven't been on the boat but we did take morgan to the zoo and took the trolly to get there. Sounds like yall had a blast!
I laughed out loud at the sports bra, undies and t-shirt. That is the best! Glad you guys had such a great time. Your kids are darling and we miss you guys.
Hee hee! Sounds like a wonderful trip!!! YOu are such a good mom to take them swimming in those conditions!
Wow, you are couragous!
Looks like a fun vacation. You are great parents - but, three? Are you nuts? haha, that's hilarious.
glad you guys could sneak away for a bit. you have the cutest family and how is it that you always look so hot! you're beautiful...and you've passed on your beauty to all your kids. merry christmas
Post a Comment