Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the camera

The only thing on my camera is Ruthie's precious face. Eden and I have been trying to get a picture of her smiling. She has no future in modeling.

No smile...but look at her watch David eat that chip.
Today Ruth is my favorite child because she doesn't talk back, hit her brother, steal the Christmas tree ornaments and hide them under her bed, splash all the water out of the tub, spill the milk down the wall, refuse to eat anything besides marshmallows and hot chocolate for breakfast, empty every article of clothing out of her drawer, take off her poopy diaper and run around with a poop bum, lock all the doors upstairs or pick her nose. This house is crazy...no wonder her face always looks like that.

10 comments:

Nana said...

you have to check out my sister's blog it will give you a little peace. My nephew got himself into some deep trouble! check out the jonkman family

Marianne said...

You are such a funny writer Cyndi...you should write a book!

Kelly Fam said...

I actually laughed out loud at this post. very funny. well, you probably didn't think so... but i think it provided a good laugh for the rest of us. hahaha. yeah, no wonder her face always looks like that. She is getting so big!

Lisa said...

I agree with Marianne - you are so funny. Love the faces and how she is your favorite today. I definitely have those days with my kids.

Bob and Julie said...

Ohhh...Cyndi...you are the greatest!! I'm joining with everyone and cracking up also. That last picture of Ruth took me into the laugh outloud mode. Ha!! I also cracked up with the candle blowing out...ha-ha...still laughing at Eden's, "Hey!". What a dissapointment. Happy Birthday Paul!! Now, Pauly was a cute baby...you would have loved cuddling with him! Okay, you get to cuddle with him every day. But, still...he was a cute little chunk.

Thanks for encouraging me to update my blog!!

Jamie said...

Oh that first pic of Ruthie is so dang cute! And Eden...wow, she looks so much older in these pictures! Maybe it's cause her hair is growing so fast?!

kate said...

I'm so glad I can see your blog now. I'm glad my house isn't the only chaotic one around!! Ruthie is adorable (Eden and David are too).

Janelle said...

My daughter has that same outfit that in the last photo -- I love it.

Rick and Angie said...

You know...I'm going to feel the same way in a few weeks!!! Happy Birthday to Eden and David - they are both so adorable and I really love Eden's hair in her pictures...so cute!!

jaordyna said...

not to mention the adorable-ness! Sounds like a happenin place over there. Ruth looks precious. I love the pic of all 3- they couldn't possibly be the cause of all that chaos:)