Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paul's Birthday

Take 1



Take 2


Happy 34th Birthday. I have 34 plus reasons why I love him. Reason #1: among all the craziness he laughs. I am starting to see why having a December birthday is so crummy. Especially for Paul who has exams next week. He spent the day in the library. Although he did take a small break to enjoy a homemade German Chocolate cake. It was delish. Recipe HERE. I am a believer. Homemade cakes really ARE better than the box.

8 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

I love it! at least they took turns (sort of)

Lisa said...

So perfect! 34 hip hip hoorays for Mr. Paul!

Spence and Car said...

that was seriously hilarious! happy birthday to paul!!

Steven and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Paul! We thought it was so funny that after already blowing out the candles twice, David was sad when Eden and Paul did it! Fun times!

Mrs. Wright said...

Doug has a birthday in December too plus my Mom, Dad, and Mother in law. It's crazy! It's hard to make it special with everything else going on huh?! I'm so proud of you guys for sticking to school Cynd! You're a great example to us and you don't even know it!! =0) Here's to finals week! Bring it on! =0)

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Paul from the Yamniks!!! We hope you did great on your finals!

PS...Cyndi...the cake looks amazing! I can't recall the last time I made a homemade cake...you rock!

Rick and Angie said...

Oh I LOVED those videos!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. I sure miss Paul and you!!! I love how David cries in the end...like he didn't have enough of blowing out the candles allready!!!

jaordyna said...

Too funny! Thanks for letting us peak into your house for some entertainment.
What a crazy month Dec. is for you! So happy Ruth was in Oct.- for your sake:)

Happy Birthday, Paul!!