Very fun! You're lucky you got a picture on Easter morning. I didn't even get that. I remember as we were rushing out of the house for church. After church is naptime.....and well you know after that.....
The kiddo's are sooooo cute!! Paul's temporary fence is fabulous. He cracks me up with his "Rocky at the top of the stairs" pose....he did it...yo Adrian. We're also pleased to NOT read that Paul ripped off Eden's leg in the 3-legged race - ha! :)The entire Easter weekend looked like TONS of fun!
Cute pictures! I love Eden's hair...cute bows for such a cute girl! Does she hold still while you style it?
And Paul...way to go with the fence! I'm sure Cyndi is much happier! (I know I'd be!! Plus...I wouldn't want dogs pooping in the yard where the kids could step in it! Yuck!)
How absolutely adorable! Trying to take pictures before church never goes to well for me either. Regardless, Eden and David looked so cute! We love you!
hi my new found friends from mississippi it is me ashley lisas little sister and i couldnt help but look through your blog and i loved the picture of the three legged race because ben looks so serious....i think he really wants to win this thing!
I dunno...that's kind-of a scary looking Easter bunny. Glad to find you in the blogging world. For as long as we've known each other (and as close as our families have been over the many years), we sure don't seem to keep in touch as the kids.
8 comments:
Very fun! You're lucky you got a picture on Easter morning. I didn't even get that. I remember as we were rushing out of the house for church. After church is naptime.....and well you know after that.....
They are so cute! You are so blessed to have those sweet angels...Good Job Paul on building a spectacular fence! Gosh I miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! Your kiddos are so darn cute. So sad you couldn't have been here!
The kiddo's are sooooo cute!! Paul's temporary fence is fabulous. He cracks me up with his "Rocky at the top of the stairs" pose....he did it...yo Adrian. We're also pleased to NOT read that Paul ripped off Eden's leg in the 3-legged race - ha! :)The entire Easter weekend looked like TONS of fun!
Cute pictures! I love Eden's hair...cute bows for such a cute girl! Does she hold still while you style it?
And Paul...way to go with the fence! I'm sure Cyndi is much happier! (I know I'd be!! Plus...I wouldn't want dogs pooping in the yard where the kids could step in it! Yuck!)
How absolutely adorable! Trying to take pictures before church never goes to well for me either. Regardless, Eden and David looked so cute! We love you!
hi my new found friends from mississippi it is me ashley lisas little sister and i couldnt help but look through your blog and i loved the picture of the three legged race because ben looks so serious....i think he really wants to win this thing!
I dunno...that's kind-of a scary looking Easter bunny. Glad to find you in the blogging world. For as long as we've known each other (and as close as our families have been over the many years), we sure don't seem to keep in touch as the kids.
Post a Comment