I saw these yoga pants on Oprah. Old Navy: $16.50. The lady was wearing them with a simple yellow t-shirt, some ballet flats and a cute bag. She was darling and ready to hit the town..well, at least the store and school. Now I want a pair! Any pants that have an elastic waist that designers say is fabulous catches my attention. Does anyone have them? Do you love them? Would you wear them out, or are they strictly work out pants?
6 comments:
I'm sure they were darling on the model that was 6' and 105. They would actually be cute on you too, but maybe not to wear "out". How about just a trip to wal-mart or a soccer game. I don't think I'd wear them to enrichment or date night!
You have great taste and style, why are you asking us? I'm sure they're super comfy though. I say get a pair and let us know!
Yoga pants??? Do I have yoga pants??? Hmmmm....?? Not even going there :)
I think the picture is adorable. I don't see why you couldn't wear them out. You'll look FABULOUS! And if not...well...Believe me I've seen worse!!!! You'll just be absolutely adorable and so chic!
I have a pair of grey ones and I love them! I am very fashion aware and still have baby weight from Landon and I have worn mine out to dinner with a button down white shirt (untucked of course), ballet slippers and my precious bag. Add some cute earings, put your hair up and your ready to go.... I know the Old Navy website has some cute tops that would dress them up.
I have a pair of black ones just like those in the picture that I stole from my mom! =-) I love them and YES, I do wear them out.. . .last night in fact, when I went shopping with my mother in law! =-) Happy Yoga Day!
I want some too! I think you always look great, so get a pair and wear 'em wherever you want to!
I think they would look so cute with a little top & some sassy flats! I might have to go over and get myself a pair - can't ever go wrong with comfy pants!
Post a Comment