Thursday, March 13, 2008

Zoo

On one of the most beautiful days of the year so far we headed to the zoo. David kept us entertained in the car.They loved the ducks.
Eden discovered the pretzels and as you can see is occupied stuffing her face.



It was a fun day, Paul and I were exhausted. Next time we will have a better routine...this time we brought the stroller in at first. However the kids wanted to run around, so the first couple hours were spent chasing two kids going in opposite directions and keeping tabs on the empty stroller. Then after lunch we left the stroller in the car...little did we realize that everyone would be exhausted which was a catastrophe trying to get back to the car without everyone having a melt down. All in all it was a successful day, we will be back to the zoo soon!

8 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We love going to the zoo! I know whenever we go that B will have a wonderful time, want to run around and play with everything and then crash as soon as we get to the car. We've gone to the zoo a bunch this winter (even in the cold) and are really looking forward to some warmer days so we can go even more. B never gets tired of the zoo, and neither do I!

V said...

The picture of the two of them side-by-side peering through the railing is adorable.

Kim said...

What fun parents you are! Just wait until you're out numbered!
One question, I see you posted this at 5:45 am. What the heck were you doing up?

Cyndi said...

No, the time is off. I defiantly would not be blogging at 5:30am!

Anonymous said...

Maybe its 5:30 am our time (Utah) Looks like you guys had the funnest time at the zoo! It is so great to see the joy you have together as a family! Makes me melt! Thanks for sharing

Holly said...

What fun! You have such adorable kids--much better lookin' than the animals! Heck, I'd pay an admission fee just to watch them interact in an enclosed cage! We love your family and miss you!

Bob and Julie said...

What a fun day!!! I'm glad Paul could take off from school work and go. The day looked beautiful. You are the funnest family. The kids are adorable. It looks like everyone had a great time! Everytime I log onto your blog I can't believe how much they are growing...Wow!! Keep having fun! We love you guys!

Mrs. Wright said...

Did you feel like you were in Africa with those giraffes? Happy Animal Day! =-)