Can you believe he is old enough for this? He looks so old standing there...being punished. After it was all said and done I don't know if he was really sorry but his cries melted my heart.
Paul said he looks like me? I don't see it, however I do think he is VERY handsome.
5 comments:
He doesn't look as much like you as Eden does, but I see it.
Day-Day IS very handsome! I do think he looks more like you and Eden looks more like Paul (of course, a very beautiful version of Paul!), but that's just my opinion! They are just so cute!
Oh - poor guy - what did he do? I'm not ready for that yet! He is very cute. Eden cracks me up eating out of the garden! I'm sad for you that your friends are moving! Luckily they r moving somewhere where u will see them again - PROVO! We sure miss you too! I would cry if I had neighbors like you move away!
I'm with Kristin...I think Eden looks like Paul and David looks like you :) They are both adorable!! The picture of David in the corner is precious...he is still soooo small...just look at him compared to PAUL!!! You both are such amazing parents!!
I'll add my two cents. I think Eden favors Paul and David favors you. They both have a little both of you. I see pictures of you as a small girl and I see David. I agree, they are both adorable. Give them a hug and kiss from Papa and Gigi.
Post a Comment