Thursday, December 4, 2008

BUFFY

Welcome to our private blog. You made the cut!!

Update on my misdemeanors "failure to license a dog" and "dog at large" in Provo, Utah:

Where were you the night of February 1, 1999? Apparently, I was being cited for having a wild dog.

February 1999 I was living with my Aunt & Uncle finishing my last semester at Provo high. My parents had recently moved to Layton, Utah.

My Aunt & Uncle have a dog named Buffy. Buffy is a runner. Famous for escaping and roaming the neighborhood. So what does this have to do with me? I suspect the event went something like this: I was at their house, I answered the door, I gave the policeman my name and he handed over Buffy. The ticket was paid February 10, 1999. By who? I assume by Aunt Janet. Mystery solved.

This is one more reason WHY dogs are so much trouble! Trouble I tell you....although doesn't this picture of David melt your heart (he LOVES dogs).

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Cute kids!! I've been meaning to get in contact with you. Chad and I had a baby boy in September. We set up a blog, come check it out. themidgleys.blogspot.com.

Mandy said...

I don't know, it looks like David is going to want a dog one day- That really is a cute picture!

Bob and Julie said...

Well, I'm TOTALLY confused now....lost me somewhere in that story. :).....but....I'm glad I made the cut!! That's better than understanding the dog at large story any day! I can't wait for you to get a dog. I was anti-dog for YEARS!! Those cutey little kids will suck you in...just wait! :) Now I am total dog lover...and so is Bob. We are wimps when it comes to our little Toby buddy!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hi Cyndi!!! Thank you for inviting us to see you blog!!! :) Now we can keep in touch with you and your cute family! Your kids are too cute and growing so fast. :) I keep asking Rob about you and eveyone else and he has no idea. So not that you have a blog and we have one, we can keep intouch.

Kelly Fam said...

Ha! That doesn't surprise me about buffy. she was a runner. Yeah, I could totally see that happening. What was the provo dept. thinking!! They should have asked you a few more questions. For heavens sake you hardly even lived there. oh well, apparently it hasn't seemed to matter that much.
That picture of david is so sweet. I feel that way about josie and cats. She would love to have a kitty, but that is a big no no at our house. None of Ryan's family could ever come visit.

Steven and Kristin said...

I love your new family pictures and the ones of Eden and David in the previous post! Thanks for the update on the dog story... I was wondering how you ended up with that record! Is there a way to get it eliminated? Hmmm... I wonder if I have a record!

Mrs. Wright said...

YAY! We made the cut! I'm so excited! =0) You're new family picture is GORGEOUS! You're all so photogenic! Big Hugs!