

( yes, this is Eden)
I am so lucky to have Paul! I knew he was "the one" from our first lunch date. Since I've found him I feel complete. His mission in life is to make me happy. I hope I am doing the same for him. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Happy Happy Birthday!

Today I bought The ELf on the Shelf. The ladies at the gym were raving about it. I guess it's a big tradition here in Oxford (according to them). It is the cutest idea. I wanted to buy an elf + book for everyone. Considering they are $30...that's not going to happen. Instead I'll tell you about it.Read about it here.
12 comments:
Mr. Paul - hope your day is great and that you got 33 hip hip hoorays! I think Eden does look a lot like him. I do have a question about that first outfit - is he wearing pink as a baby boy? Your elf on the shelf thing is so cute and I am going to start this at our house if I can find it around here - did you go to Sq. Books Jr.? So cute!
Happy Birthday Paul! I hadn't heard about the elf on the shelf, thanks for sharing- I think I might just need one of those!
Hi Paul! Congrats! Thanks for the invite, Cyndi. I think about you guys a lot and now I'll finally get to know how you're doing. Yay!
Hey Happy Birthday to Paul! :) I'm so glad you asked Rob to add you to your blog, when he told me that you had invited him, I was excited to see how you guys were doing. If you could email him your address or email me at rasmussenmarisa@hotmail.com that would be great, we wanted to send you a Christmas card! :) Have a great week!
Happy Birthday Paul! Cyndi, you have complete him in so many ways. We are so happy you found each other. The family picture is gorgeous! And, we are loving our Elf on the Shelf! You could probably do the same thing with a less expensive stuffed elf-looking thing too! The babies giggle every morning when they find him.
Awe so cute! Happy Birthday Paul!
Happy birthday! what a cute post! I tell you what too... he's a lucky man!
Happy Belated B-day Paul!!!
AND......you and Eden look so much alike...especially when you are pouting!
Miss you....and wish we could have been there for the b-day festivities!!
Happy Birthday to your hubby---and THANK YOU!! I'm so glad I made "the cut"! One of these days when i have 5 minutes i will get something posted on my blog and get the official invites out. right now it's a page with my name!
Thanks for letting me in on your cute life ;-)
I know this is really late but happy birthday paul! hope you had a great year and even a better year coming your way this year!
Sto Lat! (is that right??)
We love your new family pictures!!! (We already received your Christmas card...WOW you're on-the-ball!)
Happy Birthday Paul!! Can I leave Birthday wishes for my brother that are over a week late????? Oh...that's so bad! I have always been amazed with Paul's gifts and talents. Cyndi...You snagged a good one! And...He also snagged an amazing one!!! You two are just perfect together!
I love the picture of you kissing Paul. I took a picture like that several years ago and it looked like I had a choke-hold on Bob with my hand...not too cute :) You take much better pictures!
Post a Comment