Cute, Cute, Cute. I started to make new stockings this year (because we added 1 more kid)...but, I gave up and wrote the fabric purchase off as a sunk cost and bought some from Pottery Barn. What a loser I am!! I am now feeling even worse after seeing you cute and adorable ones!! You are so amazing Cyndi!!!
I guess it is time now that "the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there." They turned out so cute. For the first time, mine are stuffed and ready under my bed before 11:00 p.m. Dec. 24th. We miss you but know you will have a wonderful family Christmas of your own. Merry Christmas. Love, Mom
You find the coolest material; you just rock, Cyndi! Do you go back and read the 2-week late comments from the slacker blog readers: me? It's my treat when I finally give myself permission to settle down and read my friend's blogs.
8 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. I started to make new stockings this year (because we added 1 more kid)...but, I gave up and wrote the fabric purchase off as a sunk cost and bought some from Pottery Barn. What a loser I am!! I am now feeling even worse after seeing you cute and adorable ones!! You are so amazing Cyndi!!!
They are so coordinated I LOVE THEM! You are becoming quite the sewer wise one! haha
I'm so glad you made it back safely from texas. Those stockings turned out so cute. Great job!
I guess it is time now that "the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there." They turned out so cute. For the first time, mine are stuffed and ready under my bed before 11:00 p.m. Dec. 24th. We miss you but know you will have a wonderful family Christmas of your own. Merry Christmas. Love, Mom
Your stockings are so cute! Did you make them? You HAVE to send me the pattern. Even better I LOVE the fabric!
Wow Cyn! I'm uber impressed. They are perfect. I hope you saved some material for when you have more kiddos.
Way cute stockings!!! ARe they all connected? What a cute idea.
So....is it just my imagination or is your blog no longer private?
Also, we received your adorable Christmas card!!
You find the coolest material; you just rock, Cyndi! Do you go back and read the 2-week late comments from the slacker blog readers: me? It's my treat when I finally give myself permission to settle down and read my friend's blogs.
Post a Comment