Sunday, December 21, 2008

Texas






These are the people we were with last week. Every time there is a family gathering we are jealous. Now it is your turn. Go ahead...be jealous.

Nick & Jamie are the best hosts. Jamie's cooking alone is a good reason to visit. We had a great time. We wouldn't change one single thing.




Let the pictures begin...



Making a grow box with dad Ordyna.

Birthday celebrations


Throwing rocks

Apparently David decided he was hungry. Those ducks had enough bread anyways...right? I think it is a child's instinct...dad gives you food...put in mouth.


Going Bonkers: Dance Revolution & fearless David.

Carson & Nixan are skilled artist. They draw the coolest pictures. We forgot to "buy" one of Carson's artwork. Carson loves anything army. Once while talking to him this was our conversations:
Me: "Carson, what do you want to do when you grow up?"
Carson: "I am going into the Marine Corps because I'm not really an air person. I want to go to battle...a real battle for 3 -4 years. Then if I'm still alive, I want to go into the air force."
He is a realist.
Thank you for having us. We love you guys.

6 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

I'm jealous!!!!! It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad everything worked out and the family time was wonderful!!

So, even though I obviously grew up with the boys and Dad...I still was taken back by how similar Paul and Nick look like the Papa Bear....the picture of them by the growbox is the one that floored me.

*liSa* said...

Eden definitely has the Garlock squnity eyes! and David is getting more handsome each day!

Rick and Angie said...

I am jealous! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful visit and everyone returned home safe and sound for the Holidays. We LOVE you guys and Merry Christmas!

Holly said...

How fun! I love the sparkle of excitement in the kid's eyes. Truly, family brings life's greatest joys. We love you and can't wait to be with you too!

Steven and Kristin said...

I AM jealous... very jealous. And now you won't be the only ones who were in on the gatherings and then have to get used to just reading about them. Sad... very sad.

You guys sqeezed a TON of fun stuff into your trip. I can't believe how big your kids and Nick and Jamie's kids are looking!

jaordyna said...

Too fun! I love Carson's conversation, too.