Thank you government for finally supporting the truth and letting your people suceed on the road to recovery. What a great day for this country. Go HERE to read an article.
Thanks for that, it is sad that they have ignored it for so long and are finally going to try to improve. It will be a hard thing, but I guess its as simple as the ABC's...Abstinence, Being Faithful, and Contraception that can help prevent it from spreading even more.
I'm so glad you posted about this. I almost cried when I heard this. I know how much this affected you on your mission... more than you would have liked I'm sure. What a blessing that is going to be for them. I was just thinking about your sweet sister missionary companion the other day... and I don't think you'll ever know how much your letters you wrote on your mission will forever stay with me. Thank you for sharing that experience with us.
2 comments:
Thanks for that, it is sad that they have ignored it for so long and are finally going to try to improve. It will be a hard thing, but I guess its as simple as the ABC's...Abstinence, Being Faithful, and Contraception that can help prevent it from spreading even more.
I'm so glad you posted about this. I almost cried when I heard this. I know how much this affected you on your mission... more than you would have liked I'm sure. What a blessing that is going to be for them. I was just thinking about your sweet sister missionary companion the other day... and I don't think you'll ever know how much your letters you wrote on your mission will forever stay with me. Thank you for sharing that experience with us.
Post a Comment