Eden's hair is fine and all different lengths. After a couple years of those tiny rubber bands she has broken hair all over. Ugh. She got her first hair cut. Well, I cut it first. It was just a blunt cut and I wanted it to be a little stacked. I didn't want to ruin anything so we got in the car and went to Wal-Mart (I know, I should have know better..wal-mart?...but I wasn't about to spend over $16 on a childs cut anywhere else). So what happened at Wal-Mart? The lady did the exact same thing I did. Lesson learned: I can cut hair just as good as the hairstylist at Wal-Mart.
Before:
After:
The Bob (after a blow dry)
11 comments:
Oh, she looks so cute! Did you cut it Cyndi???
I think that length is perfect...still long enough to put in bows/clips and yet short enough to help her hair look fuller, which it TOTALLY does! And, of course, she now looks older too!
It looks so cute! Eden I can't believe how old you are getting. I love all of your faces and your hair cut.
oh, it looks so great! I cannot believe you have the guts to cut it yourself. Did she let you blow dry her hair too? Amazing!
side note: No i'm not going to succumb to peer pressure to cut josie's hair so it can cute like Eden's..... No, I'm not going to succumb to peer pressure to cut josie's hair......
I should have warned you that once you cut their hair it makes them look a year older. The bob looks so cute on her. I loved all of her faces. Don't hold your breath about her letting you blow it dry every time. You did a great job.
Your kids sure are cute!! I can't believe how big they are.
I love the way you post things! Eden's many faces are adorable! Her hair looks so cute! Now you know... you can charge people what Walmart charges!!
Ohhhh....Eden's hair is adorable!! (plus the style is named after her handsome uncle with no hair) She is really looking so mature! I love all of Eden's faces. She is just so much fun!
k..so, I have to bore you with one of my hair cutting stories (sorry). The walmart experience reminded me of it....I use to cut Bob's hair all the time while we were in school to save money. I HATED it...I hated the clean up!! So, when he got a job, I told him that he could now afford to go get a haircut. Each time the need for a hair cut would come, he would plead with me to just cut it....this went on for about 5 years. I would say that I hated doing it, and I really didn't do that good of a job. Finally one day he said he tried to coerce me by saying, "You do a good job! Besides, why pay money for a bad haircut"....hmmmmm.....I tried to process that....he just told me I do a good job...yet, in the same breath he also confirmed that I gave him a bad hair cut....hmmmm. Should I be offended? :) Now I just take the buzzer and buzz him...then make HIM clean it up :)
Okay...I botched the punch-line of my story bad!! I forgot to say that he always went to the cheap places for haircuts and they NEVER turned out...they always left his hair long on top...I gues thinking the famous comb-over flap for balding guys.....so....He was thinking why should I pay someone else to give me a bad haircut when I could get one for free.
Sorry, I'll be quiet now and leave you alone :\
so cute! i love the bob!
i still remember that video you took of Eden at Taylors! priceless. i love her haircut, it reminds me of a Before and AFter picture you took of me!
she is so cute and it looks great! I'm sorry about the "stylist" been there...
Post a Comment