he looks so small. Hope he is learning his lessons for whatever his in the corner for. ahhh, he's only 2, must be some pretty mischievious things he's up too.
Oh David. i just hope standing in the corner has an effect on him or else you are going to have to come up with a different punishment. Poor kid, don't worry it will build character!
Oh David! The terrible twos must be setting in. I'm feelin' it too Cyndi...Treyson might be seeing more paint up-close soon as well (10 seconds ago I took a butter knife out of his hand that he was about to try and put in the outlet!)
Hey! I just read your comment on my blog! Please, please tell us when you'll be in Utah this summer... we're only about 2- 21/2 hours from Mom and Dad. We'd sure try to come down! Oh, and we've been missing you for much longer. I feel so sad for Joe and Julynn now... we used to have super big parties, then pretty big parties, now it will just be big parties!
I just realized I haven't seen your blog in a while and figured you took it private again...BBOO! It was fun to catch up on you for the past couple weeks though. I will give Eden a really cute cut when you are here this summer...stacked and all! (and free!) Poor David! That is so sad and so funny at the same time:)
AWWWEEE....I'm feelin it with you big guy!! Why can't people just get us? This picture is seriously adorable!!! I love how straight and rigid he is! Oh my goodness...soooo dang cute!!!
All I have to say is - You make me laugh! I can't wait to see what David has to say to you when he's older and looks at these pictures for the first time. My guess is that there will be a lot of laughter!
11 comments:
he looks so small. Hope he is learning his lessons for whatever his in the corner for. ahhh, he's only 2, must be some pretty mischievious things he's up too.
Oh David. i just hope standing in the corner has an effect on him or else you are going to have to come up with a different punishment. Poor kid, don't worry it will build character!
Oh David! The terrible twos must be setting in. I'm feelin' it too Cyndi...Treyson might be seeing more paint up-close soon as well
(10 seconds ago I took a butter knife out of his hand that he was about to try and put in the outlet!)
Too cute! He's just so cute in both so being both naughty and nice.
Hey! I just read your comment on my blog! Please, please tell us when you'll be in Utah this summer... we're only about 2- 21/2 hours from Mom and Dad. We'd sure try to come down! Oh, and we've been missing you for much longer. I feel so sad for Joe and Julynn now... we used to have super big parties, then pretty big parties, now it will just be big parties!
He brought it upon himself, I know, but he can come and live with us when he runs away from home.
I just realized I haven't seen your blog in a while and figured you took it private again...BBOO!
It was fun to catch up on you for the past couple weeks though. I will give Eden a really cute cut when you are here this summer...stacked and all! (and free!)
Poor David! That is so sad and so funny at the same time:)
AWWWEEE....I'm feelin it with you big guy!! Why can't people just get us? This picture is seriously adorable!!! I love how straight and rigid he is! Oh my goodness...soooo dang cute!!!
All I have to say is - You make me laugh! I can't wait to see what David has to say to you when he's older and looks at these pictures for the first time. My guess is that there will be a lot of laughter!
Britton spends a lot of time doing the same thing - gotta LOVE 2 yr olds!
I'm so sorry Cyn! haha! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment