My birthday is probably my favorite day of the year! Breakfast in bed, presents, cake...all good stuff. This year was no exception. Birthday cake:Fudge Lover's Strawberry cake
You will LOVE it if you are like me: NO such thing as TOO RICH or TOO MUCH chocolate (if you do use strawberries, plan on eating it all that day...they won't stay fresh).
Thank you for all the phone calls, cards and gifts. It was such a boost and made me feel so special. Even though I don't want to get older...I sure do love presents :)Lovin the chocolate!
10 comments:
Seeeooooo....did you get your computer armoir and bed (snicker,snicker) OK...that was lame.
Seriously now...I don't think there's a cuter 27 year old on the earth!!! Plus....That cake looks absolutely to die for!! Who made it? Can you send the recipe...or did you buy it? I love how you get treated so well! You deserve it!
(ohh...sorry about the no call...I forgot about the time difference and didn't think you wanted to be called at 11:00pm...sooo....just imagine us singing...well, maybe it was good we didn't call :) We love you!!
happy happy day cyndi! What did you get? Glad it was great for you!
Julie-
I posted the link on the text. Check it out! I made it (Paul was going to make a cake for me...but he's in finals...blah blah...it was actually super easy and fun to make).
Happy belated birthday! I am SOOO glad to have you as a friend!
Thanks for that link!
Happy (a little late) Birthday girl! It looks like you had a great day. What's the first thing you want to sew on your new machine?...or is that just a picture of the container that holds the machine? =-)
I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy day to you! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog.
Happy Birthday! I didn't realize we were the same age! Turning 27 is fun huh? Can you believe our 10 year reunion is next year? Crazy how time flies - hope your birthday was a good one! Wait, it was!
Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad you had a great day and got some fun things! Can't wait to see what you'll do with the fabric. You always have a great craft up your sleeve!
Oh Cyn, happpy happy late b-day! You look so TAN and happy! Sounds like you had a great day, a great day for a great woman!
Post a Comment