Pull out the red carpet and bust out your jell-o dessert because we are coming to UTAH! My brother is coming home from his mission and the kids and I will be there to celebrate...September 9-23rd (I just couldn't resist). The thought of waiting until next summer was too painful. Thank you a million times to Paul for letting us go. Don't ask how much my tickets were...way too much. I was having panic attacks every time I checked airfare prices, I stopped the insanity and just booked them. I sold some of Paul's golf balls, worked extra nights and am participating in a garage sale in a few weeks...all these penny pinching techniques have paid off and I am so happy to report that we will be seeing all you people of Zion soon!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Here we come
Pull out the red carpet and bust out your jell-o dessert because we are coming to UTAH! My brother is coming home from his mission and the kids and I will be there to celebrate...September 9-23rd (I just couldn't resist). The thought of waiting until next summer was too painful. Thank you a million times to Paul for letting us go. Don't ask how much my tickets were...way too much. I was having panic attacks every time I checked airfare prices, I stopped the insanity and just booked them. I sold some of Paul's golf balls, worked extra nights and am participating in a garage sale in a few weeks...all these penny pinching techniques have paid off and I am so happy to report that we will be seeing all you people of Zion soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so thrilled! Yeah! Bryson turns one on the 20th - so if you have time to come to a birthday party - u should come! Let us know when we can see you! We will be in San Diego the 10th through the 14th - but we have to make time to get together when u r here!
Kris was just saying this week that Tyler will be home for BAss next year. Cant believe he's home already! Have a great trip!
He is already coming home... YEAH!
Yeah Hooray!! I know I already talked to you about this, but I'm just so excited I can hardly stand it. I will make a chart to count down the days when you will be here. And..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY!!! (again)
Yes...Happy Birthday!! And have fun in Utah!! Although I must admit I am so jealous!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!! You are going to have a BLAST in Utah!! Mom and Dad were telling me how excited they were that you were coming. I wish you could have heard them. It was so cute. There are so many people who want to see you....good luck...you popular woman!! It's good that you're staying so long! Paul is going to wilt away without you guys!!
Yeah!! We were just talking again at the last get together that it's just not the same without you guys here. Paul will be missed, but we are so excited to see you and the little munchies! Have a great trip!
HOORAY! You have to bring the kids up to play. Or we at least have to get together. Can't wait!
Post a Comment