That does make a perfect summer day. What a darling little picture of both of them asleep in the car. I love it!! I love that little story at the library too.
Weird!,...I did a post about the HOT and HUMID weather out here! I'm glad to see your kids are enjoying the blissful times of summer being kids. You're good at letting them 'be little.' I like the change-up of your blog layout. Very nice! I'll have you know that I already checked Mapquest to see if it would be possible to stop and see you guys in Mississippi on the way home. I was sad to find out it was too far out of the way. =-( At least I tried right?
You're a great blogger Cyndi. Super pictures and quick but loaded titles and comments. You're family is so cute. Yes! We have a pool. PLEASE come bbq and swim when you're here. Summer is so great. Miss you.
That is so cute! It looks like they had so much fun that they were just too tuckered out for more! I love you - you are awesome! How is Chili's going for you?
Cyndi - It has been forever and we don't have internet, so I am at Ben's office. We miss you guys! Eden and David are so cute as always. I love the pictures at the pool party - they look professional. Hey, we just got an office armoire and love it! Sarah and Abby talk about David and Eden almost every day. They ask when we can visit almost every day as well. Hopefully we will get internet soon, so I can keep in touch better. We love and miss you - say hi to Oxford for us!
Awwwwwe....they are sooo cute! I loved the jumping too. I just love how happy and smiley they are!! And...that bed you found a picture of is AWESOME!! We'd probably have it so packed...we wouldn't be able to shut it...and then we'd be teeter-tottering while we tried to sleep...hmmm...maybe wouldn't be too good for us! Those bracelets are adorable!! You always have the most clever and cute ideas!
Wow...this turned into a "catch-up" comment. I fell behind because I couldn't get onto your blog lately. We were visiting Mom and Dad Ordyna...have to love their internet connection :)
Hey Cyndi....sooooo....I know this post has nothing to do with your birthday....but...I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...am I right??!!! We love you over here in the great Northwest!!
11 comments:
That's when a nice swim in the pool is welcomed before you take them in the house. They are such cuties. I love them so much.
That does make a perfect summer day. What a darling little picture of both of them asleep in the car. I love it!! I love that little story at the library too.
I miss days like that with Emilie! Hold on tight to these adventures!!
Ha, love it!
Weird!,...I did a post about the HOT and HUMID weather out here! I'm glad to see your kids are enjoying the blissful times of summer being kids. You're good at letting them 'be little.' I like the change-up of your blog layout. Very nice! I'll have you know that I already checked Mapquest to see if it would be possible to stop and see you guys in Mississippi on the way home. I was sad to find out it was too far out of the way. =-( At least I tried right?
You're a great blogger Cyndi. Super pictures and quick but loaded titles and comments. You're family is so cute. Yes! We have a pool. PLEASE come bbq and swim when you're here. Summer is so great. Miss you.
That is so cute! It looks like they had so much fun that they were just too tuckered out for more! I love you - you are awesome! How is Chili's going for you?
Cyndi - It has been forever and we don't have internet, so I am at Ben's office. We miss you guys! Eden and David are so cute as always. I love the pictures at the pool party - they look professional. Hey, we just got an office armoire and love it! Sarah and Abby talk about David and Eden almost every day. They ask when we can visit almost every day as well. Hopefully we will get internet soon, so I can keep in touch better. We love and miss you - say hi to Oxford for us!
Awwwwwe....they are sooo cute! I loved the jumping too. I just love how happy and smiley they are!! And...that bed you found a picture of is AWESOME!! We'd probably have it so packed...we wouldn't be able to shut it...and then we'd be teeter-tottering while we tried to sleep...hmmm...maybe wouldn't be too good for us! Those bracelets are adorable!! You always have the most clever and cute ideas!
Wow...this turned into a "catch-up" comment. I fell behind because I couldn't get onto your blog lately. We were visiting Mom and Dad Ordyna...have to love their internet connection :)
Hey Cyndi....sooooo....I know this post has nothing to do with your birthday....but...I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...am I right??!!! We love you over here in the great Northwest!!
I love the pictures! Especially the close up of the sticky face, so cute!
Post a Comment