Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing...nothing at all

I don't really have much to blog about. I made some super easy material & ribbon bracelets last week. Eden and David have runny noses, last night Paul put a tissue up to Eden's nose and said, "blow" she positioned her mouth in an oval shape and "blew" as if blowing out a candle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny...about "blowing"!

That bed is so clever. How crisp it all looks to have storage IN the bed instead of UNDER the bed. I wonder if it is as comfortable?

Cami said...

Okay, I LOVE those bracelets. Will you email me the directions? I'm sure they are simple, but if you have any secrets. Maybe I will do that as a Super Saturday craft!

Steven and Kristin said...

Wow! Those are so cute. You'll have to pass on the "how-to!" See, that's what I love about you... You do all sorts of projects (and you finish them). Transforming clothes into princess clothes, hairbows, burp cloths, wipe covers, the list goes on and on. I've gotten so many compliments on the little dresses. You are the amazing one! I only get these things done when I have a deadline like a birthday! Oh, and I think it's so cute what Eden did!