Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Telford's & Tag

A great new family moved here this summer. They have four of the cutest kids that are so nice. At the pool party Jalayne snapped some photos of our kids. Aren't they great? Watch out...everyones going to be asking for family pictures now :)













Tagged:

What I was doing 10 years ago: in junior high…what? Don’t I look that young?

Yesterday: Played at the park until heat exhaustion kicked in, laundry, cleaned bathroom and recipe group.

5 favorite snacks: Sweet & Salty Popcorn, Trail mix, Frozen grapes, New York patties, snow cones.

5 places I would love to run away to: Utah, Gulf Shores, Beijing, a water park, even an air conditioned mall would be great!

5 bad habits: not folding the laundry once it comes out of the dryer, forgetting to fix a balanced lunch (that is the hardest meal for me to plan), snapping at Paul, going back for seconds…or thirds…maybe fourths if it has sugar, having SO many good intentions and not doing ANY of them!

5 things I would never wear: t-shirts, sweats, Paul's basketball shorts, flip flops, headbands...I only wear pressed clothes with high heels when going out.

5 pet peeves: Being woken up by Paul…when the kids are still sleeping, swearing, expense candy at the movie theaters, cheaters, how the library doesn't have a DVD/CD drop box outside.
5 things I like to do: Talking on the phone to my sister and mom, read, sew, shop, go for walks with Marianne & Susan.

5 favorite TV shows: Design on a dime (I now want a staple gun), The Office, King of Queens, Lost, The Biggest Looser.

5 famous people I would like to meet: I don’t know…I don’t really care about meeting famous people. Plus, what would I say? “ I love you…you are so great…then what?” My last encounter with Donny Osmond at Days Market this past Christmas proved that I really have nothing to say. Let me think…I would be star struck if I met President Eyring or Monson (who am I kidding, any of the apostles have a spirit that just draws you in…you just want to get some glue and stick to them).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading that about you. I agree - meeting an apostle is far more amusing than meeting a celebrity any day! I am glad you have great friends - and yes awesome photography! We are due for some family pics too - but I think I'll wait until the fall when Bryson turns one.

Jamie said...

great photos!!!

Kelly Fam said...

I'm so glad that you are making friends with that new family, especially since the Blau's left. Very cute pictures. I like your new blog color. Your tag post is so funny. I only go out in pressed jeans and shirts and high heels too :) That was a good one, I almost laughed right out loud

Anonymous said...

Angie again - I forgot! My friend Whitney has noticed on our blog so many Ordyna's (go figure) but she was on her friends blog - Sabrina and Jed Box and noticed your names on theirs and made the connection. Small World Huh?

Kim said...

I sure love and miss you Girl! We are lots alike. I don't like t-shirts or sweats either. I even try to have cute workout clothes (even my work out is only on my treadmill at home).
I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Janelle said...

Those really are great pictures! It doesn't hurt that your kids are just really cute already.

Bob and Julie said...

I love the way you answer the tag questions...you are so cute. I'm so with you on Paul not waking you up!! I'll have to give him some of that sisterly advice I just know he's craving --not! Anyway, the tag also reminded me that I still haven't done that picture tag I was suppose to do a LONG time ago. Oh my....I'm terrible!! I also love the pictures! So glad that such a fun family moved in! Oh yeah...soooo...I can't believe that one of the places "you would want to run away to" wasn't Oregon...what's up with that!?!?! Ok, OK...I know, I wouldn't want to run away to here either(joking) We love you guys!

Mrs. Wright said...

What's recipe group?

Holly said...

Wow--I LOVE those pics! I wish I had that kind of photography skill! Then again, it's the gorgeous children that make the picture so perfect! How we miss them!