Amber made an adorable orange bracelet...which will match one of my skirts perfectly! Also, Gigi sent two fabulous dresses.

FABRIC! Marianne really knows me. Isn't that just perfect? I already have plans for them.

My FAVORITE mousee/gel combo. At $16.95 a bottle: it is definantely a present.

Isn't Paul so clever? I didn't even think of this...but totally need one. Anytime I sew I have to bring my machine downstairs on the kitchen table. All you ladies who have a sewing room are SO lucky. I would do more sewing...but the whole process of getting the machine and supplies out discourages any desire.

Katie Child makes the best frosting!
One is missing...I couldn't resist :)
I didn't get the Computer Armoire yet (notice the yet!). I decided to look around a little more...(well Paul said we should before making a final decision). I'm cool with that...as long as it isn't too long.
AGAIN, thank you to everyone for making my day so special! I love you guys.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun birthday! 27!! Wow you're old!! :) And your presents were obviously very thoughtful gifts. I think we have the exact same sewing machine case?! (Mine is identical to the one in the picture). And as for the armoire...I hope you get one. Just don't post any pictures too soon...I don't know if I could bare the wave of envy that would surely hit me!! :)
Wow...you did have a wonderful birthday!! I can't think of any better gifts. I am going to have to try that mousse/gel combo now. You really like it a lot? That is DEFINITELY a gift!
Thanks for cake link info....clever, didn't even think to just click on the words! That cake truly is to die for...now I'm scrambling for a "celebration" so I can make it! Maybe I should invite the missionaries for dinner soon!! Oh yeah...and now I need that frosting recipe from your friend. Okay...those looked like heavenly cupcakes!! Will my cravings ever stop?? :) Love you tons!!!
What a brilliant idea Paul. I always knew he was a cleaver one!:)
What are your new plans for your new fabic. If you are making clothes for you and they come out a little smaller, don't worry about it because you can give them to me! :)
Post a Comment