Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On my mind

Lately I have been wishing for two things: a bed frame and an office armoire. The bed
frame is merely for looks...but still important right? Isn't the storage so fun! ( I know...probably not practical but looks so much better than all the bags I have pushed under my bed)

I am tired of the kids consistently climbing, touch and coloring on the computer. I have found David standing on top of the printer several times. I LOVE the idea of having an office armoire I can close and keep the kids out! I haven't ever seen one in any ones house...so that makes me think they aren't so great. What do you think? Opinions welcomed.

8 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm right there with you on the office armoire. B likes to climb up on our chair & use the keyboard tray as a step to get himself up on the desk - we've had to replace our tray numerous times already because of it, so I'm loving the idea of an office armoire. If only I had thought of what would happen once we had toddlers before I bought our office furniture.

Cami said...

we have an armoire for our computer and it is the BEST! I have it in our family room, so I love having all the plugs, printer, etc. hidden from kids and guests.

Jamie said...

I hear you girl!!!! Just come see my bedroom and you'd understand that we are in exactly the same boat--with no bed rails and likely a child (or two) messing with computer keys/mouse/cords! Ahhh! So frustrating huh? Someday Cyndi...someday... :)

Jay and JoAnn said...

i love the clean look. Easy to make the bed and I love storage in the bedframe not under the bed. It doesn't look like you would need a boxspring, so as long as you had a comfy mattress, it looks great. I want a computer armoir and I don't have little kids. I love to just tuck and hide things away that can be potentially a disaster area!

Mrs. Wright said...

I just want to pass along what Doug said after he saw this cute post,..."What a neat idea." To which I responded, "That's Cyndi for ya!" It's totally true! - You are always full of good fun neat ideas!

Tina said...

We have drawers under our bed; three on each side, with a door at the foot of the bed to a crawl space that runs up the middle. We bought 'em; but I bet Steve and Paul could figure out how to make some for ya!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

Cyndi! It has been way too long! I just wanted to say howdy and tell you how cute you guys are and how much we miss ya! Hope you are loving where you are, but know we miss you here in good old Sandy!

I hope the dreams of the bed and armoire come true soon! :)

Stacey