ha!! I love Eden's face in that picture. I love the things you've changed on the blog. The two pictures of the kids on the side of your blog are so sweet. So does David call you Cyndi (or ninny) all the time. Josie is just getting starting to call me mommy again. It is so funny how they do that. And it sounds so dang cute.
Like everyone else i to love Eden's face. i think she takes after her mother!(wink, wink) i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. The cake sounds delicious!
Ummm...Eden's face is kind of scary! HA!! I love the intesity and then the loosy-goosy-enjoy-the-moment of David behind her. It truly is a great picture! I'm glad they can get that bed all worked in and broken down for you....much more comfortable!! Too bad we have to grow up! Wouldn't jumping on the bed be totally fun right now???
7 comments:
Nice face, Eden. She's pretty intense about her bed-jumping, huh? I don't think I've ever seen anyone that hard core about it. :)
ha!! I love Eden's face in that picture. I love the things you've changed on the blog. The two pictures of the kids on the side of your blog are so sweet. So does David call you Cyndi (or ninny) all the time. Josie is just getting starting to call me mommy again. It is so funny how they do that. And it sounds so dang cute.
oh stinking cute! Hopefully no one falls off and breaks their head! Congrats on 2nd year law - fun!
They look like they're having so much fun! Good thing you took a picture to document their antics!
Like everyone else i to love Eden's face. i think she takes after her mother!(wink, wink)
i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. The cake sounds delicious!
Ummm...Eden's face is kind of scary! HA!! I love the intesity and then the loosy-goosy-enjoy-the-moment of David behind her. It truly is a great picture! I'm glad they can get that bed all worked in and broken down for you....much more comfortable!! Too bad we have to grow up! Wouldn't jumping on the bed be totally fun right now???
What's "intesity"?!?!...Maybe some intestine disease??? No..It's the new english for "intensity". Sorry about all my typo's!!
Post a Comment