I am practical. When my mom saids I can go outside if I put my shoes on, I do it! I like wearing my shoes, especially when it's hot outside and the cement burns my feet. I LOVE to see trucks and fire engines. Let's face it, anything big on wheels I point and say "truck, truck, truck" so my mom knows I see one. Since I've come back from Utah I am saying "candy" a lot. I sure like that stuff. One of my favorite things to do is throw water balloons outside. When my mom fills them up in the sink I shout "me me" to make sure I get the first one. Sometimes she makes them really small so they bounce and I chase after them. I knock on the doors when I want out. I am also starting to say my words together, for example, "don't want that". I am getting used to my mom leaving me places. At the gym sometimes I cry and sometimes I don't. I like nursery, I have no problem going in there. Actually, mom never takes me there. It is usually dad or some big kid at church, maybe that's why I don't cry? For some reason my mom brings out all the softness in me. I am practically perfect...well I do have a few bad habits that I just can't seem to help. I am STILL always climbing on top of the kitchen counter, turning on the faucet, dumping water and getting into the cabinets. My dad puts me in the counter and actually my mom does too...but I keep doing it. I am so good at climbing, basically nothing can stop me. In fact right now I am banging cupboards looking for more water balloons...mom needs to go get me before I break something.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
22 months
I am practical. When my mom saids I can go outside if I put my shoes on, I do it! I like wearing my shoes, especially when it's hot outside and the cement burns my feet. I LOVE to see trucks and fire engines. Let's face it, anything big on wheels I point and say "truck, truck, truck" so my mom knows I see one. Since I've come back from Utah I am saying "candy" a lot. I sure like that stuff. One of my favorite things to do is throw water balloons outside. When my mom fills them up in the sink I shout "me me" to make sure I get the first one. Sometimes she makes them really small so they bounce and I chase after them. I knock on the doors when I want out. I am also starting to say my words together, for example, "don't want that". I am getting used to my mom leaving me places. At the gym sometimes I cry and sometimes I don't. I like nursery, I have no problem going in there. Actually, mom never takes me there. It is usually dad or some big kid at church, maybe that's why I don't cry? For some reason my mom brings out all the softness in me. I am practically perfect...well I do have a few bad habits that I just can't seem to help. I am STILL always climbing on top of the kitchen counter, turning on the faucet, dumping water and getting into the cabinets. My dad puts me in the counter and actually my mom does too...but I keep doing it. I am so good at climbing, basically nothing can stop me. In fact right now I am banging cupboards looking for more water balloons...mom needs to go get me before I break something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh this sounds so familiar!
Awwww...so fun how you captured little Day-Day. I love this little rascal! I can't wait to tickle him this summer....I wonder if he'll get freaked out? Well, I'll just make sure to have lots of candy on hand to lure him in :)
What is it with boys and their climbing and truck obsession?? It must have something to do with testosterone! All I know is all three of my boys are like David!! These boy cousins will have a blast at the next reunion together!
What a handful he sounds like. Of course, I guess that's the age, too,huh? Fun kids
Oh the curiousity of little boys--love it! We love you David! You'd fit right into our gang of men!
Post a Comment