If you have met me, you know I can be a little shy. Once that passes you will see that I am a dreamer. I take my time when walking. I like to look and touch everything. I like to tease mama (as I call her) by saying I'm a monster and going to eat her shirt. She screams and I laugh. I am good at making up songs and singing in different tones. Sometimes my singing and dancing carry me away from my mama at the store, she doesn't like that. I tell her "I'm a big girl, I can walk". I usually end up in the cart because I don't keep up and David is screaming because he wants out. I get caught up in the tiniest things and then feel overwhelmed. Instead of just doing something, I would rather roll around on the floor and whine about it. I don't really like combing my hair. If I have to then I always chose "just one tiny ponytail". I like my hair to be down. Hey, I am 2! I have hard days, my mama saids they will pass. I hope so because everyone seems to like it when I am happy. Just like I forgive easy, my family always forgives me for being grumpy and loves me all the same.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
34 months
If you have met me, you know I can be a little shy. Once that passes you will see that I am a dreamer. I take my time when walking. I like to look and touch everything. I like to tease mama (as I call her) by saying I'm a monster and going to eat her shirt. She screams and I laugh. I am good at making up songs and singing in different tones. Sometimes my singing and dancing carry me away from my mama at the store, she doesn't like that. I tell her "I'm a big girl, I can walk". I usually end up in the cart because I don't keep up and David is screaming because he wants out. I get caught up in the tiniest things and then feel overwhelmed. Instead of just doing something, I would rather roll around on the floor and whine about it. I don't really like combing my hair. If I have to then I always chose "just one tiny ponytail". I like my hair to be down. Hey, I am 2! I have hard days, my mama saids they will pass. I hope so because everyone seems to like it when I am happy. Just like I forgive easy, my family always forgives me for being grumpy and loves me all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is seriously a cute picture of Eden....I love the coloring!! I think Eden is looking more and more like you. At first I thought this picture was you when you were younger. Soooo....cute! I love the way you captured Eden! I can't wait for the summer when I can spend some time with her....after she gets over her shy-ness :)
Loving your kids! They have grown up so much since you left Utah! We sure miss them and you guys!
Cyndi, I love how you write the monthly posts from your children's perspective (you are so creative!)
And I'm enchanted with tales of your children. How fun.
Eden you are just beautiful!!
And I feel for you Eden...I hate doing hair! If I could have it my way everyday, I'd have just one ponytail too!!
What a doll! Very fun reading about her.
Dear little Eden just brightens my day! I wish she was my neighbor! We love you!
I LOVE reading your posts, Cyndi! You have such a fun and unique way of sharing your family with us! I love how practical you are, too! Tell Paul he really SCORED when you agreed to marry him! We love you guys...your kids are ADORABLE!
Eden sounds like a little girl i knew once....oh yeah me! haha Well from what i've heard of myself! Don't worry the hard times will pass!
Post a Comment