
We laughed at our kids who said:
- David:" What happened?" When he saw all the wires in the front of the van. David shoved pennies in the tape player and Paul was trying to fish them out with a magnetic.
(he is now starting to ask questions and talk in little conversations..so fun)
- Mom: "Do you smell those stinky bird? Let's hurry so we don't have to smell it."
- Eden: "Yeah, we got to change their diapers."
- Eden also said: "shut up" (which we didn't laugh at). We spent a few minutes trying to figure out where she learned that from. Then we realized it didn't matter because now she knows it. (I blame Aladdin)
11 comments:
No way--my babes just put coins down our CD slot in the car (which by the way is the second CD player we've had in our van--the original was ruined when McKay and Hunter did this SAME THING a few years back)! I haven't told Dan yet, knowing he'll just be overjoyed to play go fetch like Paul did! I seriously think that David and my babes were plotting against us together in their pre-mortal life--they are just too much alike! I'm sure they were best of buds! I can't wait to see you all again! We love you four!
I love the innocent "what happened". I try to play that with Bob all the time but mine doesn't go over too well...he doesn't laugh....hmmmm. And the "stinky diaper" is just too cute! I even like the shut up...sorry...but that's just so funny coming out of such a cute and adorable little princess...oh dear...now you're thinking that maybe you should keep her away from her Aunt Julie - ha!
I'll have to add that my boys have also put coins in the CD player!! Maybe it's that Ordyna blood in our boys! :)
Oh...and I love that Eden said "shut-up" because it makes me feel better when my own kids say "bad" words they've picked up! I can't be that bad of a Mom if it's happening to other moms too, right?? :)
Cyn- i don't know how I found you, but I'm so so so glad i did!! You have the most darling family ever! i'm so glad to see you are doing well! Gosh! it's been way to long! Happy Halloween! love ya! tiffany (chappell) carter www.tiffanater.blogspot.com
Cyndi - I can't believe how big they are getting. Abby broke our CD player too - did you get all the pennies out? You all look so great! I bet it is turning fall there and so beautiful - we miss it. Halloween and Thanksgiving just won't be the same this year!
Great family photo! Did you get a new haircut? It looks soooo cute!
Cyndi, I love your haircut. It looks so great on you! Your fam is so cute.
i love Eden's comment on how the birds needs their diapers changed. She is starting to make connections with life and such. Same with David. holy smokes...I to would blame Aladin. i would stick with beauty and the beast and the new disney/pixar movies!
Just checking in to say hi! Looks like you guys are doing great! Your family is adorable!
And by the way you look AMAZING! (Not that you always didn't...you just look extra amazing now!)
We miss you guys...
Your hair looks so cute!
Cyndi...your hair is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment