Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why not...

only eat the middle and toss the chocolate wafers aside?
sleep under a crib, where it is nice and cozy?
pick out all the marshmellow goodness...from the whole box?
have two pools & two slides?
because I want to see THESE everyday.
It's true...I am a push-over. I think it is getting worse. Lazy? or just plain in love with my children? I can't decide.

5 comments:

Cami said...

I love this post! I'm sure I have lots of those times, but probably because I don't want to fight wiht my kids.

Lisa said...

Smiles are totally worth giving in sometimes. Pick your battles I say!

Bob and Julie said...

LOVE the title....I agree...WHY NOT!!! You are not a push over or lazy...just having a fun and adventurous life. These are the moments that make motherhood fun! Now..the REAL question is...was it really the kids who were trying to pick out the marshmallow goodness...or was it really their mom??? Hmmmm....blame the kids...I get it :)

Greenriverflyfisher said...

Ha! I don't think you're a push over. It's nice to know that I'm not the only mom who lets her daughter have a couple hershey kisses for a breakfast snack, before a little bowl of trix cereal. (uh oh, did I reveal too much). That doesn't happen every day.. NO, I think you're just so in love with your kids and those smiles are worth it! AND....Don't even tell me that you took that picture of the pools with slides super recently, while I just posted about freezing cold snow!

Greenriverflyfisher said...

oops, I didn't realize it was Ryan signed it. That was me, your sis talkin