The fairy princess and pirate look so cute!!! I'm so sorry we are not getting to see them in person this Halloween! I hope you guys have a great night!
Very cute! David looks so stinkin' cute in this picture! And I love all the frilly fairy stuff on Eden. Too bad they couldn't come trick-or-treat at our house...those faces would have earned a few extra handfuls from me!
4 comments:
The fairy princess and pirate look so cute!!! I'm so sorry we are not getting to see them in person this Halloween! I hope you guys have a great night!
How cute are those two. I love it - I also adore your new hair cut. It's very cute
They are adorable!! The costumes fit their personalities perfectly!! I can see Eden dancing around and David plundering! :) LOVE THEM!!
Very cute! David looks so stinkin' cute in this picture! And I love all the frilly fairy stuff on Eden. Too bad they couldn't come trick-or-treat at our house...those faces would have earned a few extra handfuls from me!
Post a Comment