Monday, October 13, 2008

Shocking!

Does my 2 year old have her own i pod? Heavens no! However, half the space is filled with children's music for the car...umm...maybe it is hers. I am going crazy thinking about ALL the electronics kids have these days. I think the Amish have it going on, maybe our next move will be to Pennsylvania.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you Cyndi - you crack me up! We do not have an i-pod, although I would love one to work out with... We received a portable DVD player a few years back and are finally using it in our car - Bryson loves to watch videos now that he is forward facing in his car seat. Crazy what kids have these days that we did not have in our time. I am with you on moving to Pennsylvania. :0) Maybe we can learn how to churn our own butter...

Jamie said...

You're such a nice mom to let her listen...I normally don't trust my kids with the ipod for more than one song!

Janelle said...

Ohio has more Amish than Pennsylvania...if you want to come on a house-hunting trip (or just to visit Kirtland), you can stay with us!