Monday, November 10, 2008

4 good things about this video

1. David offers to help Eden up.
2. You can see the new paint color in our room.
3. Shows two examples: carefree & cautious
4. You won't judge me when you see how easily the clothes come off. I have decided that they aren't truly happy unless their naked....sigh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Your bedroom looks great (walls and bedspread!). Your kids are too cute.....I love this! Thanks for posting it!

Lisa said...

I can't see the video - but I will keep checking back. I hope you are enjoying that great weather.

Bob and Julie said...

Finally I was able to see the video....so dang cute! I love how David got up and offered to help. What a gentleman!!! It's fun to see his adventurism....just kir-plunk right onto that bed....whereas Eden was a little more timid and checked her balance. Your bedroom looks great! I love the color. That's great that your landlord lets you paint....sooooo nice!!

Holly said...

Too cute! It is so fun to watch them grow and their relationship develop. They ALWAYS bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. And, I love the wall color (and the bedspread)!

Kim said...

Wow! Addie was 3 before she could take her own shirt off and I've NEVER had a climber...my heart goes out to you:)