I just wanted to say that I have entered the DANGER ZONE! I couldn't think of anything I wanted for Christmas...so I started looking and looking and looking. Now my list is a page long and $1,000's of dollars. I can't decide which one I really want because I NEED them all!
Help!
Santa hasn't inherited a million has he?
Now when I open a watch, I will still be thinking about the green antique dresser for $500 I saw at the mustard seed. Sigh. (actually I really do want a watch)
By the way, I'm so excited for Black Friday. Yes, I will wait in line for two hours just to get $1.50 white bath towels and $4 Dora pj's for Eden.
P.S. Paul, if you're reading this please don't get that green dresser (if you know Paul, you know he is very generous...especially with me. In our three years of marriage he has had to change a lot... poor guy. I have to be very careful for what I ask for...because he'll get it all).
Love him.
2 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow!!
I am still waiting for my million dollar check!
Post a Comment