So cute! In a few years, you will be wanting to smack anyone who yells out "shake your body" at Eden, but for now, it is just darling. I love how she is trying so hard that she falls several times. A girl after Abby's own heart.
Can there be any more adorableness-cuteness? I know that's not a word...but...it works! I love how serious Eden is. She is professional and knows her stuff!! I also love how David just sits there and doesn't bat an eye toward her. Did you make that tu-tu? You'll have to get different colors of tule and make her some more...that's if you made it. I seriously love all your video posts!! I want to reach into the screen and give them big squeezy hugs!! I hope you have us down to get an invite to your private blog!! I need my weekly Eden and David fixes. Love those two!! Plus, I like to hear about you and Paul too. :)
Too cute! I couldn't believe how long she could twirl and twirl and twirl before finally getting dizzy and falling. You go little Eden--a ballerina in the making!
4 comments:
So cute! In a few years, you will be wanting to smack anyone who yells out "shake your body" at Eden, but for now, it is just darling. I love how she is trying so hard that she falls several times. A girl after Abby's own heart.
Can there be any more adorableness-cuteness? I know that's not a word...but...it works! I love how serious Eden is. She is professional and knows her stuff!! I also love how David just sits there and doesn't bat an eye toward her. Did you make that tu-tu? You'll have to get different colors of tule and make her some more...that's if you made it. I seriously love all your video posts!! I want to reach into the screen and give them big squeezy hugs!! I hope you have us down to get an invite to your private blog!! I need my weekly Eden and David fixes. Love those two!! Plus, I like to hear about you and Paul too. :)
Too cute! I couldn't believe how long she could twirl and twirl and twirl before finally getting dizzy and falling. You go little Eden--a ballerina in the making!
Oh i can't wait until i get to see that with my own eyes in person. I will have front row tickets!
Post a Comment