Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Long sleeves

All my ideas come from other people's ideas. This one is my new favorite.

I can always find short sleeve shirts on clearance. Eden has about 6 shirts that I got for $1. What do I do with these shirts now that it's winter? Add a sock sleeve...tada! ( I actually sewed the sock on the shirt with my machine)

Feel free to add some patch work on any stains (you thought I was being creative...tricked you).

Tutorial idea HERE.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.


7 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Once again you are super mom!!! I love all your creative ideas. You definitely have a great gift!! I think this is a PERFECT Eden shirt!!!

Lisa said...

I love this and will be making A BUNCH. tHANKS!

Jamie said...

Great idea! (And great work!) I'm so glad you post all of your amazing and thrifty ideas!

Anonymous said...

awesome and so cute!

Holly said...

You are so smart! I wish I could be like you in so many ways--seriously! Eden will look so precious in this creation. Actually, Eden looks adorable wearing nothing :) so she'll look smashing in this!

Anonymous said...

Way Cute Cyndi!

Steven and Kristin said...

WOW! You never cease to amaze! That shirt is so cute! I just saw a pile of clearance shirts that I passed over because of the short sleeves. Hmmm, I may have to go back. Are they just knee high socks? So cute!