Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful paper

You guys are all so nice. Yeah, great idea...NOT. The chain has already been ripped off the wall, so I'm going with a "thankful paper" taped on the back of the door. Let's see how long that stays up.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Cyndi, how I love you. I'm so comforted to know I'm not the only one with insane children. Adorable, but wild. love it!

alisafye said...

I love traditions! I salute you for your efforts, and for being flexible. As my kids are getting older, I look for things to keep binding us together. Traditions!

Jessa said...

Cyndi? ok so this, I guess, is officially kind of silly but were you on Institute Council at the Orem Institute of religion in Orem, Utah in 2004? I'm almost positive its you but its been years. I found your blog from my friend Andrew Garlock's blog and then suddenly remembered that that was your maiden name. ok so I guess this is creepy but let me know how everything is going for you, and your super cute family.
daphadeal@yahoo.com

Steven and Kristin said...

Ha! I love it! I was thinking about where I would have to put ours, and I would have to say up near the ceiling! I hope the paper works better for you!

Bob and Julie said...

Oh Cyndi...this is sad...just sad! Funny....but...ahem...sad.

Hmmm....memories are filling my mind now. It's funny because just the other day I was telling Amanda of what a great mom I USE to be. I was so creative all the time and had them doing all this stuff....now....I'm just a bump on a log.....I think you might have helped me to figure out why.

I like the paper idea! Never give up!! And, the motto of the day is....I CAN DO HARD THINGS!