Monday, November 24, 2008

Rainy Day

Today's events:
Made a big mess with toys and loved every minute.

Laundry
(why do we have so many clothes? ...people in Africa would be ashamed)



Made mint oreo truffles for visting teachers & day care ladies at the gym.
(I am telling you...this gym is the best thing. Two hours of child care. The other day Eden was put in time out; now we are brown nosing.)

Other things not pictures:

*talked to my sister on the phone (so glad she's back in town so we can have our daily chats)

* went to Wal-Mart and got our turkey! yippy. (Mr. Paul is going to brine it this year)

* cleaned pee off the carpet...ugh.

6 comments:

V said...

That is wonderful at the gym! Do you mind me asking what gym it is? Is the child care complimentary?
My sister and I have the same daily chats. =)

Jamie said...

I LOVE that you made treats for the gym child-care people! :) I think I'm going to copy your idea and take some to my girls. Good idea!

Oh...sorry to hear about your carpet.

Janelle said...

Okay, share your recipe for mint Oreo truffles, please. I've seen a lot of truffle recipes in the last few months, and I think I might do a variety of truffles for holiday baking this year. These sound too good to pass up.

Bob and Julie said...

I love this post! I especially loved the laundry, messy house, and chocolatey grin -ha! So, I've decided that I still need a sister. You are lucky with that one! I've also decided that I need to work in the daycare of your gym so I can get one of those truffles!!! They sound delicious! Post the recipe so I can see if they are easy enough for me to try. My culinary abilities limit me to a difficulty level of 1 :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Cyndi, you are hilarious! It's nice to go to the gym and have a break and work out. Rick's last day of class is tonight, and I am glad he can stay home with Bryson instead of hauling him to the gym, lately he keeps getting sick. I hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving. We sure miss you and we will be thinking of you.

Lisa said...

I am making your oreo mint truffles for Enrichment next week - they are so yummy! Love your post - I miss the good ole days. Happy Thanksgiving you guys!