Notice the lovely cupcakes. One missing and some with little finger prints. We could only find two candles. I wonder what happened to the box? ummm...David?
33 hip hip hoorays for Paul

Bonk on the head

Relighting and blowing out candles with matches...over and over and over again.

This is what water looks like after soaking with a bar of Zest.

What is this? Paul testing out the imagine stabilizer on our new camera (
FYI third camera in three years). It is just common knowledge that every year we need a new camera. 1st Canon: lost at park, 2nd Canon: victim of bathtub, 3rd Canon: victim of tile floor. Hopefully our FOURTH Canon will have good luck.

No blur. Fantastic! Mr. Paul is in finals, wish him luck.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Paul!!! Where did you get your Elf? We used to have one, but he met an untimely death. I can't believe they are here in Oxford!
David and Eden are so cute!
What a CUTE little cupcake holder!! Where did you find that!! I was wanting to make Doug a cupcake Christmas Tree for his birthday cake - don't you think that would be so cute?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! best luck on finals. i love how we did things together. Go to school, go through finals etc... what a great, hard and rewarding adventure! Love you paul! (and how could i forget about my cutiest neice and nephew!)...... And my adorable sister!
Hip Hip Hooray! I can't believe you are on your 4th camera!!! Buy cheap, buy cheap. We miss you guys and hope you have the greatest Christmas ever. Your kids are getting so big. Good luck with finals Paul.
I love how David is too busy eating his cupcake to be bothered with hip hip hoorays!! Happy birthday Paul! You really have begun the parties... may you find time to relax this month!!!
Awe, we miss you guys! We are almost ready for a new camera - been dropped and chewed on way to many times! HILARIOUS that Eden is ZEST fully CLEAN!
No wonder Paul is going a bit looney in the picture--he's in the middle of finals! Anyone in the middle of law school finals deserves some time to wig out! JK! We love you Paul (and your awesome family)!
I'm just impressed that at his age...Paul can still jump like that! Ha-ha-ha. I loved the pictures! You have so much fun. I am sooo jealous of your cupcake tower you have. I have been eyeing that for a few months now and can't convince the budget man that I need one. Give me a good reason!!! How did you logic it out?
Post a Comment