Friday, December 12, 2008

Spite

This morning in the car David was screaming because he wanted to play with a flashlight that Eden had. I told them when we got to Daddy's school it would be David's turn to hold the flashlight. Eden happily agreed (I was shocked). When we got to Daddy's school I instructed Eden to give David the flashlight. She laughed an evil witch laugh and said, "I hid it, you'll never find it". I turned around, found the flashlight and handed it to David. Of course she starting screaming and I just laughed. The sibling SPITE has begun.

I couldn't believe she would do that to sweet David. Oh yes, sweet David who threw her dolly in the trash. I guess she was getting even.

3 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

You really do have a wonderful mom!! She's so young!! I'm actually only 8 years younger than her....closer to her age than yours!! (kind of freaky when you consider that for long...hmmm) Well, I just love her to bits! Happy birthday!!

Bob and Julie said...

Oops...I posted the last comment under the wrong entry!! It should be under your mom's b-day one. Man...only proof that I'm closer to her age...ha-ha!! (She'll be the only one that gets that)

So, this spite thing had me laughing out loud. I can tell she has a little of my "older sister" blood in her. Poor David..he doesn't stand a chance!

Lisa said...

So funny! Eden is sure growing up and getting a mind of her own. Eden and Abby are two peas in a pod. Spite is an everyday visitor in our house - trying to work on it...